Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The Noonoo Pie Tie is a baby wrap carrier which is made of a long piece of soft, comfortable fabric.
- We have the perfect blend of 95% cotton and just a little added lycra for stretch so that you can enjoy all the benefits that natural cotton fibers provide, as well as the added flexibility and support that the lycra provides.
- The 4 way stretch in our fabric means that you wont find yourself constantly readjusting the wrap to get it right.
- The right fabric is the key element in a stretch wrap that works well!
- If you have too much stretch or the fabric is too thin, your wrap will sag and not support the weight of your baby comfortably.
- If you don’t have enough elasticity, it becomes difficult to get a comfortable fit as it wont stretch around your baby.
- We are very proud that our gorgeous fabrics are manufactured here in South Africa, supporting local industry.
How does it work? Well, you simply wrap the fabric around you by following the easy instructions provided in the booklet and your baby fits in snugly and safely. There are no buckles, belts or clasps which makes wearing the tie as comfortable as wearing your clothing. Your baby’s weight is spread evenly over your back and shoulders so you don’t end up with uncomfortable pressure points, muscle strain or back-ache. You can use the wrap from birth to 10kgs.