BESAFE PREGNANT BELT
- During pregnancy, every decision that the expectant mother takes is also a decision taken for the unborn child. BeSafe pregnancy belts protect your unborn child from the second month of pregnancy and increase the mother’s comfort when going by car.
- INCREASES SAFETY FOR THE UNBORN CHILD
- BeSafe Pregnant positions the vehicle belt below the pregnant woman’s tummy and away from the unborn baby. In the event of a collision, an adult weights 3 to 5 tons. The baby is positioned in the front of the tummy and is thus exposed to high loads. To protect the baby from injury from the vehicle belt, BeSafe Pregnant belt, therefore, positions the lap belt beneath the baby and over the hip bones.
- The BeSafe Pregnant does not interfere with the safety performance of the 3-point vehicle belt but helps to position the lap belt correctly to protect the unborn child. BeSafe Pregnant is tested in accordance with ECE r16.
- INCREASED COMFORT DURING THE JOURNEY
- Besides protecting the unborn child, BeSafe Pregnant also increases comfort for the expectant mother by reducing uncomfortable pressure on the tummy and bladder during the journey.
- EASY INSTALLATION AND USAGE
- BeSafe Pregnant can easily be installed in a vehicle’s front seats by using the fitting strap together with the 3-point vehicle belt.