KO-COON SWADDLE - MERINO WOOL
Swaddling is the art of wrapping the baby in a blanket for warmth and security.
- Keeps the baby calm by recreating the snug and restricted space in the womb.
- Controls startle reflex, that disturbs and wakes sleeping baby
- Help to reduce the risk of sudden infant death by keeping babies on their back during the sleep. It is strongly recommended up to 3 months when the baby can start rolling.
About Cocoon zipped swaddle
- The simple and ingenious solution discovered a few years ago is becoming one of the baby’s essentials.
- Our Cocoon swaddle is designed for newborns up to 3m old and features zip closure to allow easy swaddling and easily changing nappies especially during the night or when the baby is sleeping. Our zipped swaddles range includes cotton, fleece hemp, and merino wool options.
- We are proudly presenting our unique Merino Wool Cocoon Zipped Swaddle. Made out of extra fine merino wool, the handmade felted fabric is soft to touch and scientifically proven the best sleeping wear choice for babies, including eczema babies.
- Luxuriously extra-fine merino wool fabric which creates a micro-climate around the baby’s body by regulating the body temperature and wicking away moisture. If the baby overheats, the swaddle will lower down the excess heat and if the baby is losing body heat, the swaddle will keep him warm.
- The fabric is naturally antibacterial and dust mites free.
- Long zip to allow changing nappies easily.
- The zipper features a pull guard in order to protect child skin.
- Not too tight fit to let the baby move and kick; promoting healthy hip development.