Terms & Conditions
TERMS OF SERVICE
TERMS OF SALE
These terms set out the agreement of sale between you (the “Purchaser”), and Pinkfoot Boutique (Pty) Ltd (the “Seller”).
- Pinkfoot Boutique (Pty) Ltd is a South African company with registration number:
- The business operates from its Head Office at 22 Northumberland Road, Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa and its website at pink-foot.co.za
- All product, service or payment enquiries can be directed to 021 949 9065 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any complaints can be directed to 021 949 9065 or emailed to email@example.com
- The prices displayed on the Seller’s website and in store are quoted in South African Rands, which will be subject to VAT calculated at the current rate.
- Full payment of the purchase price will be required before products will be released to the Purchaser. This is inclusive of any additional charges relating to delivery.
- For EFT payments, the product will only be released to the Purchaser once the full purchase price is reflected on the Seller’s bank statements. Until such time as payment has been made in full, the product(s) will remain the property of the Seller.
- Prices on the website and in store are subject to change without prior notification.
CUSTOM & SPECIAL ORDERS
- The Purchaser will be provided with a quotation for all custom orders, being orders made to the Purchaser’s specifications.
- It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to verify that all information (measurements, materials, colours, design etc) on the quotation is correct before an order is placed.
- For altered or custom-made products, a non-refundable deposit covering the full purchase price is required.
*NOTE: Custom orders are made to the Purchaser’s unique specifications (colour, size, material, etc). As soon as the deposit is received, the sourcing of materials and production will begin and your order becomes binding. Therefore, custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time unless agreed to by the Seller. Should the Seller agree to alter a custom-made product, additional charges may apply.
- Lead times for completion of custom orders wholly depends on the nature of the product, the availability of materials and performance of our supplier(s) and manufacturers and will be communicated to the Purchaser.
- For special orders arranged at the Purchaser’s request, a non-refundable deposit covering the full purchase price is required.
- The Purchaser or agent collecting the product must provide the original invoice in order for Seller to release the product(s). The holder of the original invoice shall be deemed to be the Purchaser or his/her duly authorised agent.
- Until proved otherwise, product(s) are deemed to have been received in good condition and, in relation to custom orders, in accordance with the Purchaser’s specifications.
- Seller will not in any way be liable for any loss or damage of any product once it has been handed to the Purchaser or his/her agent, including damage which occurs during the loading or transport thereof by the Purchaser or his/ her appointed agent.
- Seller will not provide any items (rope; blankets; protective wrapping) necessary to fasten or stabilise products during the transport thereof by the Purchaser or his/ her appointed agent.
- A fee is charged for all deliveries and shall be included in the purchase price at the time of placing your order.
- Deliveries take place Monday to Saturday only and delivery times may be subject to change depending on the availability of delivery vehicles and drivers and any other circumstances unforeseen by the Seller.
- All reasonable attempts are made for online purchases to be delivered within 30 business days to any address in South Africa.
- While all attempts are made to adhere to projected lead times, the Purchaser indemnifies the Seller from any harm or loss suffered as a result of delivery being delayed. Reasonable delays experienced in the sourcing, import, manufacture, repair or delivery of products will not be grounds for cancelling an order.
- You will be given prior notice by email of telephone of the delivery in order to finalise delivery times and location or regarding any changes in delivery time.
- Our delivery personnel have been instructed not to attempt delivery where doing so may lead to the damage of any product(s), including hoisting the product(s) over balconies.
- The Purchaser is responsible for placement of the product(s) inside the premises and advised to, prior to delivery, clear any items that may be damaged during the delivery process. The Seller and delivery personnel cannot be held responsible for products that do not easily fit through doorways or hallways. No refunds or exchanges will be allowed on products damaged after delivery to the delivery address provided.
- The Purchaser or third party taking delivery will be required to sign a proof of delivery. Unless otherwise indicated on the proof of delivery, the product(s) shall be deemed to have been delivered to the correct address and received in good condition to the satisfaction of the Purchaser.
- The Purchaser shall be charged for any additional delivery costs due to the failure of the Purchaser to take delivery of the goods on the agreed upon day and time as outlined above.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- There is no general legal right to return goods that are reasonably suited to purposes; of good quality; free of defects and in good working order; and durable and usable for a reasonable amount of time.
- Notwithstanding the Returns Policy below, we do not accept returns or exchanges on damaged, marked-down products or on affixed or altered goods, disassembled goods, custom-made goods or special orders. Further, we cannot accept returns or exchanges on car seats, strollers and travel systems, bedding, thermometers, feeding accessories, dummies and teething accessories, toothbrushes and oral care products, toiletries, bath and toilet accessories or undergarments unless damaged or flawed.
- By accepting delivery, the Purchaser is expressly informed of the specific condition in which a Product is delivered and is expressly agreeing to accept the Product(s) in that condition. As such, section 56 of the Consumer Protection Act (No. 68 of 2008), which deals with the return of products within 6 months of delivery, does not apply.
- Delivered products that for health reasons are unsafe to return or have been partially or entirely disassembled, altered, permanently installed, affixed, attached, joined or added to, blended or combined with, or embedded to or within other goods or the Purchaser’s property, cannot be returned.
- Products purchased in response to direct marketing can be returned within 5 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price. Transport and other costs relating to such deliveries and returns will be at the Purchaser’s expense.
- Products that cannot be viewed prior to delivery and do not reasonably conform to the type, quality or custom specifications of such products can be refused delivery giving the Supplier a reasonable opportunity to correct the alleged defect. Transport costs relating to such returns will be at the Seller’s expense.
- Products that do not fulfil a specific purpose which the Purchaser and Seller agreed as a condition of the order, may be returned within 10 days of receipt giving the Supplier a reasonable opportunity to correct the alleged defect. Transport costs relating to such returns will be at the Seller’s expense.
- Pre-made products purchased online from the Seller may be returned for a full refund within 7 days of receipt, without reason or penalty. In these circumstances, the Seller will refund all charges incurred by the Purchaser excluding costs (such as transport costs) related to returning the products.
- All products must be returned in the same or similar condition in which they were received with original packaging and invoice. We do not accept returns or exchanges of products that have been gifted without presentation of the original purchase invoice. Should an invoice be presented, store credit to the value of the product will be provided to the invoice holder.
- Unless the parties agree otherwise, all returns must be made to the Seller’s head office or alternatively, to the branch store from which the product(s) were purchased.
- Refunds granted at the Seller’s discretion will be made within 30 days of approval. Refunds made in respect of direct marketing sales will be made within 15 days of receiving notice of rescission if no products have been delivered or alternatively within 15 days of receiving the returned products from the Purchaser.